Park Active sessions are free, weekly fitness sessions led by trained volunteers in Dudley’s local parks. The 45-minute sessions are family friendly, fun and suit all ages and abilities.
Some session take place mid-week, perfect for taking part after the school run and others are at weekends so that the whole family can attend together!
Locations and times as follows:
- Buffery Park, Dudley 9:30 – 10:15am (Launches - Wednesday 2nd March 2022)
- Dell Stadium in Brierley Hill on Sundays 11 – 11:45am
- Stevens Park in Quarry Bank on Mondays at 10 – 10:45am
- Stevens Park in Wollescote on Saturdays at 9:45 – 10:30am
- Grange Park in Dudley on Sundays at 10 – 10:45am.
You can work at your own level and enjoy the benefits of exercising outdoors.
For more information and links to book a session please visit
http://lets-get.com/explore/healthy-hubs/park-active/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org